Scientific and technical conference «Transport technologies (sea and river fleet): infrastructure, shipping, transportation, automation» was held at the premises of National University «Odessa Maritime Academy» on November 14-15, 2019.
Within the framework of the conference, the plenary meeting started with the report represented by M.V. Miyusov, Chairman of the Academic Council, Ph.D., Professor of NU «ОМА».
The representatives of Faculties, doctoral students, graduate students and cadets attended the meeting and represented their reports.
The participants of the conference discussed the aspects of major scientific, technical and methodological achievements.
The conference topics were the following:
– waterways and hydraulic structures;
– sea and river transportation;
– technical means and methods for controlling movement of the vessel;
– intellectual systems, on-board training;
– the human factor, specialists’ training.
The results of the conference were summarized at the closing meeting, where it was decided to publish a separate collection of the best reports.