“Qualifications Recognition Support
for Ukrainian Universities“
Project acronym: “QuaRSU”
Project start date: 15.11.2019
Project duration: 36 months
Project termination date: 14.11.2022
Project goals and objectives:
Wider objective of the project is enhancing the role of higher education sector in society by supporting development of Ukrainian recognition system.
Specific project objectives:
- Design, development and testing of recognition methodology compatible with the National Qualifications Framework.
- Human resources development for recognition.
- Establishment of Recognition Support Platform.
- Analyses of existing standards and methodologies.
- Development of recognition methodology.
- Design and implementation of training system.
- Establishment of recognition centres at UA partner universities.
- Quality Management.
- Dissemination and exploitation.
- Project management.
- Recognition manual with policy recommendations.
- Quality Handbook for internal QA.
- Training centres in partner HEIs.
- Trained administrative and academic staff.
- Recognition centres and Recognition Support Platform.
- Uniwersytet Jagielloński w Krakowie, Poland
- Szkola Glowna Handlowa w Warszawie – Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Instituto Politecnico de Coimbra, Portugal
- University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork
- Sihtasutus Kutsekoda, Estonia – Estonian Qualifications Agency
- Tallina Tehnikakorgkool, Estonia
- National University «Odessa Maritime Academy», Ukraine
- Kherson National Technical University, Ukraine
- Sumy State University, Ukraine
- Ukrainian National Forestry University, Ukraine
- Donetsk State University of Management, Ukraine
- Federation of Employers of Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- National glossary on education: higher education
- The framework of qualifications for the European Higher Education Area (QF-EHEA)
- European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning (EQF)
- National qualifications framework
- International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED 2011)
- International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED-F 2013)
- International Standard Classification of Occupations (ISCО-08)
- National Standard Classification of Education (project)
- Development of educational programmes
- Qualification Frameworks in European Education Area